Sunday, April 1, 2018

Doterra natural vitamins testimony

Hi everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful winter and are as ready as we are for spring festivals and planting our garden.

We recently became members of Doterra International and are trying different products to maintain our health. Having ordered their vitamin complex called Lifelong Vitality Pack I can now testify they are life changing. I recently celebrated my 70th birthday and since taking Doterra vitamins I can't say enough about them. My digestion has improved and my energy levels are better than when I was in my sixties!

My husband Perry has a shredded meniscus in his knee. Very little has helped him with the pain until I put him on Doterras Deep Blue capsules. He's been doing rehab at the hospital for his heart attack in Oct and says he hasn't noticed the pain in his knee for the past month. Boy, was I surprised. Without a doubt it's the Deep Blue capsules, that's all I've done differently with his health routine!

If you would like to order any of the Doterra products at wholesale feel free to give me a call at 828-476-9646.

You can become a wholesale member by going to
https://www.doterra.com/US/en/create-account

Please use my member information:
Cheryl Robinson
252 Ned cove Rd Waynesville NC 28785
Member number 5782820

Here's an interesting article I was reading today about digestion I thought you might enjoy :) I subscribed to her free newsletter and she's got great alternative health care tips and recipes.

https://wellnessmama.com/13023/poop-normal/

Stay tuned, I will post our festival schedules soon for 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment